I am a coffee addict. Truth be told, I can’t function without my morning espresso or caffè as it’s called in Italian. It’s one of my vices. Since moving to Rome, 3 years ago, I’m forever on the lookout for that perfect cappuccino and caffè with a distinct crema, that caramel-colored layer of goodness that […]
Tag Archives: Sant Eustachio
Search the Site
- Christmas Eve 2012 January 2, 2013
- FVG Wine Tasting at Vino Roma December 15, 2012
- Pizzeria Tonda December 7, 2012
- Panificio Bonci is open – pizza bianca, bread & biscotti… November 29, 2012
- romeo | chef & baker November 24, 2012
- The Best Coffee Bars in Rome December 18, 2010
- “Diamantini di Cioccolato, Riso e Caffè” Biscotti November 28, 2011
- Burritos – Anna’s Taqueria September 23, 2011
- “Sparkling Saturdays” at Vino Roma February 5, 2012
- Antico Forno ai Serpenti – Pane Pizza Biscotti December 11, 2011
- 24 or by the slice | rachel eats: […] I read a recipe in a book I received for...
- Phil: Great write up on what I'm sure will be a great da...
- Clay: I'm here now and it is quite amazing. I'll be com...
- Ilya P.: Thanks Gina, I really look forward to checking the...
- Panini a Testaccio, Mordi e vai (e torni) – Puntarella Rossa: [...] appassionati noti e meno noti (tra i primi, ...
bakery Bars Best Coffee Best Rome Restaurants biscotti Bonci Boston capitone Centopassi Chocolate christmas eve dinner Colicchio dessert Easter espresso Food modern american food Monteverde Naples NYC restaurants Occhipinti Pastiera Pizza Pizzarium Places recipe restaurants Riverpark Rome Rome Restaurants Rome Trattoria Sant Eustachio San Vito Lo Capo seafood seasonal Sicilia En Primeur Sicilian wine Sicily Siracusa tasting menu Tazza D'Oro things to do in Siracusa Tortano vino roma wine
Photos on flickr
Follow On Twitter
Follow @@GTFoodTravel on Twitter